650BC mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Judah - Can Research - History Student at UCF

2 posters

Go down

Prince of Judah - Can Research - History Student at UCF Empty Prince of Judah - Can Research - History Student at UCF

Post  Prince of Judah Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:52 am

I am a student at UCF in History/Judaic Studies and I have access to a large library and a large online database. I can do research, but at the moment I am very busy finishing up this semester. I am very well versed in ancient warfare and I've spent some time studying warfare related to ancient Israel.

My name on Paradox Plaza is "imperiumiv".

Prince of Judah

Back to top Go down

Prince of Judah - Can Research - History Student at UCF Empty Re: Prince of Judah - Can Research - History Student at UCF

Post  Taylor Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Sounds good! Any help is welcome. Currently, ancient unit types are being developed by illapa, but he has been inactive for a while now. I'll PM him to see what's going on.

Does this mean you want to be part of the team?

Taylor
Admin

http://650bc.makeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Prince of Judah - Can Research - History Student at UCF Empty Re: Prince of Judah - Can Research - History Student at UCF

Post  Prince of Judah Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Yes I want to contribute when I have time. Still working on school work. I just finished a term paper.

If you want me to research soemthing for you, please post it. Thursday I will be spending a few hours after school in the Library.

Prince of Judah

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Prince of Judah wrote:Yes I want to contribute when I have time. Still working on school work. I just finished a term paper.

If you want me to research soemthing for you, please post it. Thursday I will be spending a few hours after school in the Library.

Ok, great! Can you figure out what religion there was in the Caucasus region (Georgia, Iberia, Caspians)? Also, what about the religions of the kingdom of Kushite Meroe and the other tribes in NE Africa? I'd also like to know about the religion of the peoples of the Iberian peninsula, such as the Turdetanians (/Tartessians), Lusitanians etc.

Taylor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince of Judah Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:10 pm

I haven't had time to work on this. I will have time two weeks from now. i've got two finals coming up the week after next with this week to study. if I can squeeze in time, I'll do some reading of the books on the caucuses that I picked up last week.

Prince of Judah

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:36 am

I've been rather busy myself Smile. As are the rest of the team it seems.

Taylor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince of Judah Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:44 am

Studying for finals next week. I will either scan or summary info on Kushite and Urartu religion from the books I've checked out if I get some time before next week or for sure afterword.

Prince of Judah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum